Use Standalone or With Your Favorite Framework
- Tailwind CSS
A Great User Experience and Developer Experience
Doka packs everything your users need to edit images.
Developers can easily integrate Doka and define the image requirements.
- Crop all images to a square aspect ratio
- Resize images to fit a 400 × 300 bounding box
- Fix incorrect mobile photo orientation
- Automatically apply a grayscale filter
Enforce Aspect Ratio
Enforce a single image aspect ratio or offer a range of aspect ratio options to make sure output images always fit perfectly.
Boost file upload speed and lower server bandwidth usage by compressing, resizing, and converting images in the browser.
Rotate, Resize and Flip
Rotate, resize and flip pictures to make the perfect crop. Scale images using the mouse wheel or mobile multi-touch controls.
Show a custom image on top of the crop area to help your users align their images and make the perfect crop before upload.
Photo Filter Effects
Apply a set of carefully crafted filter effects to images. Extend with your own filters and the Doka UI will update automatically
Responsive and Accessible
Scales to best fit the available space. Interact with touch, mouse, and keyboard. Works great on mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Change text and language of all labels
- Toggle crop, filter, color, markup, and resize controls
- Add annotations to the image
- Automatically apply watermarks
- Define custom values for markup colors, fonts, and style dropdowns
- Set predefined markup and control markup editing rules
- Bright and dark theme defined with CSS Custom Properties
- Control image brightness, contrast, exposure, and saturation.
- Set a minimum output image size
- Customisation of the output size
- Full screen and modal layout mode
- Set to preview mode to render on top of an existing image
- Render as editor mode right in the webpage
- Load file objects, URLs, and dataURLs
- Load canvas elements and image tags
- An intuitive user experience on all platforms
- Load raster images like GIFs, PNGs, JPEGs and Bitmaps
- Load, transform, and save SVGs
- Automatically corrects photo orientation
- Copy JPEG EXIF data to output image
- Transform input images to other image formats
- Compress JPEG images
- Preserve transparency when editing and saving PNGs
- Easily integrate with third party libraries
- Enable additonal rotate right button
- Enable or disable aspect ratio dropdown
- Customize aspect ratio dropdown options
- Load images by dropping files on editor
Get a license
Missing a feature? Let us know here
A User-friendly Approach to Image Cropping
Empower your users to personalize their profile pages.
Edit full screen and enable crop masks to create space for editing and a great preview of the end result.
Optimise Images Before They Hit Your Server
Use Doka with FilePond or other popular file upload components to create a streamlined editing and uploading experience for your customers.
Get a license
Easily Integrate Doka With Your Project
Ships with handy framework adapter components
The React, Vue, Angular, Svelte, and jQuery adapter components make it super easy to integrate Doka in your web application.
Run into trouble during integration? Get in touch and our support desk can help you out.
Compatible with a wide range of browsers and devices
Doka is compatible with browsers going back as far as Internet Explorer 11 and performs fine on older Android and iOS devices as well.
- Microsoft Edge 12+
- Safari 9+ Mac
- Internet Explorer 11
- Safari 9+ iOS
- Chrome Android
- Firefox Android
Easy to Integrate with popular File Upload components
The Doka API is set up to integrate beautifully with all kinds of file upload components. Whether you're using FilePond, Dropzone, Uppy or jQuery File Upload, installation will be a breeze.
Pick one of the included integration presets and you're up and running immidiately.
Why Our Customers Love Doka
They love our focus on the perfect user experience, our professional documentation, and our fast support that saves them time and allows them to focus on building their products.
Doka kills it in both user and developer experience. It is simple to get working and the UX is streets ahead of other similar offerings.
A brilliant library!
Get a license
Join 100s of companies who are using Doka to provide their customers a better Image Editing experience.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask us here